Sunday, September 21, 2008

Almost there . . .

I have now completed my chapter by chapter synopsis. I hoped to get into writing yesterday, but after I finished the synopsis I went on to do some research I need to have for the plot.

I have most of the research done and am almost ready to dive into the writing of the manuscript. I'm so excited to get started, but it has worked out nicely to do the research and everything first. At least it seems to be working so far. I won't know for sure until I get to the writing and see if all the prep work has helped things move along faster. I think it will because I won't have to stop in the middle of writing to do the research or figure out my next plot twist.

May get to writing later today. Off to finish my research now.

 

Write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment