Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All play and no work

Dear, oh, dear. I didn't get any writing done today. My hubby and I had to take one of the puppies to her new owner and then I helped hubby stock shelves. After that, we went to lunch and it was time to pick up the kids from school. After school, I went with DH to the doctor (he's been feeling under the weather) and now I'm cooking dinner and while the chicken and rice are cooking, I'm trying to do a quick update.

After dinner, I may find some time to get writing done, but I doubt it . . . I'm tired. Hopefully I can get some writing time in tomorrow . . . but I'm helping hubby work so I'm not sure if writing will happen.

I'm about 5,000 words into Scarlet's story. I don't think I'm going to reach my unrealistic goal of completing the rough draft by the end of this week. Ah well, I'm not giving up. I'll get as much done as I possibly can and that's all I can do.

Rice is boiling and chicken needs turned . . .

 

Write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment