Tuesday, March 2, 2010

“Be awesome! Be a book nut!”

Dr. Seuss said it, and I live it. I’m a book nut. Every now and then I come across an author whose characters and world I adore. As you may have discovered by my recent promotion, Joni Sensel is such an author. I love THE FARWALKER’S QUEST and THE TIMEKEEPER’S MOON.

Dr. Seuss gave Joni the word “Snow!” as the first word she ever read on her own. How appropriate that today is not only Dr. Seuss day, but also the book birthday of Joni’s novel, THE TIMEKEEPER’S MOON?

Over on The Spectacle Blog, Joni is hosting a Big Box O’ Books Birthday Bash for all you librarians out there. Be sure to check it out!

Here are some links to reviews of THE TIMEKEEPER’S MOON. If you know of any others not mentioned here, feel free to leave links in the comments.

lchardesty’s review

Dorine White’s review

Charlotte’s thoughts

My review on TeensReadToo.com

Becky’s Book Reviews

 

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss and THE TIMEKEEPER’S MOON! =D

 

Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment