Monday, March 23, 2009

Found, one camera

I misplaced my camera after the wedding on Friday. I've been searching for it, and I finally found it a few minutes ago! I won't tell you where it was since I searched there several times and I'm embarrassed I didn't see it the many times I looked. *blush*

Anyway, here are some pictures of the tunics I made for the little boys in the wedding.

Tunics

You can't see them very well, but they have laces going down the front and everything. I also made a jacket for myself and another bride's maid since the dresses were sleeveless/strapless.

Here's a picture of the other bride's maid:

Caitlyn

Here's what the dresses looked like without the jacket (this is the bride's daughter, Mari and my SIL, Jessica):

Mari and Jessica

Here's a picture of my daughters (they were flower girls) and no, I did NOT make these dresses:

S7301128

And here's a picture of my crazy kids and hubby with the wedding cake:

let them eat cake

Oldest son was taking many of these pictures so he's not in any of them. =( And I took some so I'm not in any of them either. =) oh, I mean =(

They did have a professional photographer there so when Christi sends me some pictures that I'm in, I'll post them for you. =)

Here's a picture of the bride, Christi, and the groom, Aaron:

Christi and Aaron

So, this was the wedding . . . it was nice. I got the sewing done in time, I sang my song during the wedding, and it's all over. WHEW!

I hope they have many years of happiness. =)

 

Write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment