Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nano is here!

It's the moment I've been waiting for! Nano day is finally here. So did I spend the day writing? Oh how I wish! I did manage to get 1,814 words written in the little time I had available today. I'm not sure if I'll do much better tomorrow.

Today I spent un-decorating my house from Halloween and then heading into the room of my two boys (15 and 5) where my husband, 15 year old, and I did a deep cleaning. Hubby and son worked on the room while I took down the decorations and we worked for four hours after I got in there. Unfortunately, we only got it about half done (I'm talking deep dark, behind the dresser, cleaning out every drawer and shelf in the room). We may be continuing tomorrow in spite of it being Sunday and a day for church and rest.

So even though I didn't reach my goal of 5,000 words, I'm glad I managed to get some writing today. I'm hoping I can get at least as many words written tomorrow, but we'll see.

How did my fellow Nanoers do today?

Write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment