Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm Back . . .

And my back is back too! I'm feeling better, though I still get a slight pain now and then. I guess I'll have to start doing housework again, darn it!

In other news, I finished my revisions (for the thousandth time), and tomorrow I will journey to the land of the Postal Workers (known as USPS) where I will deliver some copies of my novel into their capable hands. They will use their Postal Worker magic to send these copies to a few writing friends, some family members, and my proofreader (also known as Those Wonderful People or TWP for short). TWP will then read my novel, offer any suggestions for improvement (and in the case of my proofreader, correct all my errors), and once again the Postal Workers in the land of USPS will use their magic to return the suggestions/comments/corrections to me. I will then have the opportunity to look over the suggestions/comments/corrections of TWP and further refine/revise/tweak my novel (also known as cleaning my diamond).

Whew! It's a long and complicated process! :-)

So today after church, I will be preparing the envelopes required in the land of USPS to ensure the copies of my novel arrive at their destinations safely.

Then I will get to work on some other writing projects I have been procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment