Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Still here . . . sort of . . .

I’ve been avoiding the internet for the most part. I’ve read a few blog posts (but didn’t comment much), checked email, and distracted myself with a few Facebook moments, but other than that, I’ve been absent . . .

. . . and I’m not even sorry. =p

Well, I suppose I am a little sorry I’ve neglected you all. ;-)

Anyway, I’ve been taking care of family stuff, reading, and even doing a bit of writing. Yesterday I did a whole lot of house cleaning (it sure needed it), and I’m getting ready to dive into an almost full day of writing (have to take son’s iPod touch back to Wal-Mart at some point . . . we bought him the thing yesterday and it won’t turn on).

Before I give you my updated word count (not much, but it’s there), let me excuse myself by saying I’ve been revising my rewrite (even though I’m not finished with the rewrite yet). So, I’ve been doing a lot of work on the thing, but the word count doesn’t reflect it because I cut some stuff. =)

Oh, and also before I give you my updated word count, let me direct you to Kimberley Little’s blog where you can watch her very cool book trailer for The Healing Spell (releasing July 1)! Or, click on it below and THEN go to her blog (she’s having a contest).

Okay, now here’s my updated word count:

Now I'm going to catch up on a few blogs and get back to work on the novel.

Write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment