Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Working . . .

Well, my revision continues. I am trying to get things all squared away so that I can feel free and ready for NaNoWriMo. In order to do this, I must get the revisions. So why am I wasting time posting here? Well, because I'm having a break, that's why. You know, we all need a break now and then. :D Besides, I have to get my breaks out of the way cause when NaNo gets going, I won't be having any time for such nonsense! ;)

In other news, we plan to go see Open Season in the theater tonight. My hubby thinks this will be a fun time with the kids and I hope he's right, but it usually ends up with one or both of us having to take kids to the restroom in the middle of the movie. *sigh* Kids and their little bladders. ;) So I won't be getting much work done this evening either.

I guess my break better be over now. Until next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment